Cancellation And Reschedule Policy
Please read the following to understand how cancellations and reschedules are handled at TriviaHub.
We understand changes outside of your control can happen, but to ensure our host’s time is protected, we have put the following policy in place:
- We require a 48-hour minimum notice to cancel an event
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the event start will be subject to a charge of 50% of the event value
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the event start will be subject to a charge of 100% of the event value
Similarly, any events that need to be rescheduled within 48 hours to a different day, will also receive a 15% fee added to the final cost of your completed event. Reschedules requested after the event start time will be processed as cancellations.
Certain services are fulfilled before the event date, and as such are non-refundable. These will be billed no matter the cancellation timeline:
- Custom-written trivia questions
- Personalized event customization
- Event planning meetings
- Any meeting with an event host
In the event you are expecting to have fewer attendees join your event than you booked for, you can request a downgrade of your event package any time before your event starts. No event downgrades will be allowed after your event has already started.
Due to the larger commitment of resources, all in-person bookings are subject to a 50% deposit fee. In addition, the following policy applies to any cancelled event:
- Cancellations made within 3 weeks of your event will incur the loss of the deposit made
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of your event will incur the full fee of the event
All cancellations must be sent in writing. Email is an acceptable format for a cancellation notice.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this policy.